Wednesday, January 19, 2011

the lesson of "i cant"

learning the lesson of "i cant" I was about 12 years old swimming competitively under in my eyes the best coach in the world, work outs were fun and exciting. This certain coach wasn't my daily coach he was the head coach and i swam in my age group with another good coach but on wednesdays the entire team swam together with this great coach...he really knew how to inspire and push you. One night i made the memorial mistake of saying "i cant" the world stopped my coach leaned over and said, "what did you say?"...me "i cant" i then learned there is no such thing as "i cant" he then put me in the small pool with the 5-6 year olds... lesson learned... i never said "i cant" again! Thanks coach this has stayed with me my entire life!

No comments:

Post a Comment